This vehicle has been designed to wash inner and outer containers of up to 1,100 liters complying with EN-840-1, 840-2 and 840-3.
Its main features are:
• Water tank made of steel of 12,000 liters
• Soundproof cabinet that allows you to work at a maximum of 87 dB and protects the equipment increasing its useful life.
• Clean at maximum performance at only 900 rpm, which reduces vehicle consumption and noise generated.
• It has two heads of own manufacture for internal cleaning, which reduce the maintenance of existing commercial references to date.
• Incorporates a high pressure lance for auxiliary cleaning tasks and equipment for the lifting of underground containers
Feniks has achieved a complete, low maintenance, efficient and compact vehicle.